Sunday, March 05, 2006

Saturday Afternoon

On Saturday, Michael and I started cleaning the supers and assembling the frames for the spring. While carrying my youngest son around in the baby bijorn, I glued the frames together and added the foundation. Michael got the supers together and we painted them white. It was an exciting afternoon in the basement. We still have a couple more sessions of work, but the equipment that we ordered was really easy to assemble and well made. I used some old latex white paint to protect the supers from the weather. Michael snagged some sweet used deeps and a couple shallows so we are all set. The costs are pretty reasonable, especially for two colonies. Now we wait for the arrival of spring.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Visitor Counter
Instant Payday Loan